CERF Extends Help to Employees Affected by COVID-19
Last updated: March 20, 2020
The Cox Employee Relief Fund (CERF) was created to help employees when they need it most. And now more than ever, many of us will need assistance with unexpected financial hardships brought on by the COVID-19 virus.
That’s why we’re expanding CERF aid through June 1 to address the following needs:
- Increased food expenses.
- Travel, lodging and food expenses for college-age children impacted by campus closings.
- Lost wages due to mandated curfews, lockdowns, layoffs or business closures.
If an employee experiences these difficulties, they may request assistance with:
- Basic utilities (water, gas and electric)
- A one-time food allowance
- Temporary lodging and food for college-aged children due to campus closings
- Travel expenses for college-age children to return home due to campus closings
- Rent or mortgage payments
Please review this FAQ for more information about eligible expenses: COVID-19 FAQ.
To apply for active employees, click here.
To apply for retirees, click here.